Pearl Jam announced today that they will play 11 Midwest and East Coast tour dates in May of 2010. The tour kicks-off on May 3rd at Sprint Center in Kansas City and wraps on May 21st at Madison Square Garden in New York City. Pearl Jam's U.S. tour follows the band's previously announced headlining appearance at the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Foundation Festival on May 1st. Band of Horses will open all shows except the May 20th Madison Square Garden engagement, where The Black Keys will open.
May 1 - New Orleans, LA @ New Orleans Jazz Festival
May 3 - Kansas City, MO @ Sprint Center
May 4 - St. Louis, MO @ Scottrade Center
May 6 - Columbus, OH @ Nationwide Arena
May 7 - Noblesville, IN @ Verizon Wireless Music Center
May 9 - Cleveland, OH @ Quicken Loans Arena
May 10 - Buffalo, NY @ HSBC Arena
May 13 - Bristow, VA @ Jiffy Lube Live
May 15 - Hartford, CT @ XL Center
May 17 - Boston, MA @ TD Garden
May 18 - TBD @ TBD
May 20 - New York, NY @ Madison Square Garden
May 21 - New York, NY @ Madison Square Garden
The Pre-Sale Scoop:
The Ten Club ticket pre-sales begin Monday, March 15th at 9 AM Pacific Time. Ten Club is offering pre-sale tickets to active members only. You must be a currently active member as of March 10th to qualify for the pre-sale. Sorry, registering and purchasing a membership now will not make you eligible for this pre-sale. Ten Club pre-sale tickets are available online only at https://www.pearljam.com/max with a Visa or Mastercard. No phone, mail, or email orders.
Ten Club tickets will be sold on a first-come, first-serve basis. We will stagger ticket sales to control web traffic, so please pay attention to the corresponding pre-sale dates and times listed above as they are not in order of show. Pre-sale tickets are first-come, first-serve, while supplies last. Pre-sales for any available tickets will remain open until Thursday, March 18th at 5pm PST. Confirmations will not be sent until the pre-sale has ended. In the meantime you may view your order confirmation number in your online order history.
For wheelchair accessible seating, please contact us at 1-800-724-8038 before making a ticket purchase.
NEW PRE-SALE RULE!!!!!!! Once you have a pair of tickets in your shopping cart you must complete the check out process within 10 minutes of placing them in your shopping cart, otherwise you run the risk of those tickets being dumped back into stock and going to the next member in line.
- Test out logging in to your account in the days leading up to the pre-sale. Use this time to update old address info, add a billing address to your profile if you are using someone else's card to purchase the tickets, visit the goods page so you know the location of where you'll want to navigate when the pre-sale time arrives. For those of you extremely new to the world of online shopping, we suggest purchasing a $1 sticker to familiarize yourself with the website purchasing procedure.
- On the sale day, login to your account minutes before the specified pre-sale cuts down on the time it takes to navigate to the tickets page from the home page.
- DO NOT LOGIN USING MULTIPLE COMPUTERS!!!!! This creates a bottle neck of web traffic which can result in site failure and loss of ticket order. We can not stress this one enough.
- "Temporarily Out of Stock" means that all available tickets have been placed into shopping carts. In this situation, the best thing to do is to keep refreshing the page. Should a member decide not to complete the transaction, or should the transactions time out after 10 minutes, that pair of tickets will go back into stock and the "buy" button will reappear on that ticket page. The first person to hit the "buy" button will be able to place the tickets in their cart and complete the transaction.
- "Sold Out" means that all tickets that have been placed in carts have been purchased and the ticket sale is officially over.
- To better serve our fans: Tickets@tenclub.net and the Ten Club phone line receive an overwhelming number of inquiries during the ticket sales. Please be courteous to your fellow members and only email or call with extremely time sensitive questions pertaining to the pre-sale at hand. Hold all other questions and comments until after the pre-sales have ended.
- Confirming your ticket order went through? The phone lines get busy, so you may look this up yourself by viewing your ticket order and confirmation number in your online order history.
- Always remember to Just Breathe :)
By opting to purchase tickets, you agree to all Ten Club policies:
* All ticket sales are final. No refunds, transfers or exchanges.
* Two (2) tickets per show. No single tickets.
* Tickets are not mailed in advance. Tickets are distributed at the venue on the day of the show.
* The fan club member must collect the tickets with a valid photo identification.
* Ten Club tickets are for reserved seating and allocated by membership seniority, with the exception of rows 1-2 and rows 9-10 which will be used for random allocation.
* Seat location is not revealed in advance of the show.
* Reselling of Ten Club tickets will result in cancellation of ticket purchase and revocation of all future ticket benefits.
Click here http://www.pearljam.com/ten-club/tickets for information on the official rules, policies, and procedures for purchasing tickets from the Ten Club. We highly recommend that you read these details before purchasing tickets to a show so you are aware of how the ticketing system will work for you!
Questions about Ten Club tickets can be directed to email@example.com or by calling 1-800-724-8038. Your patience is appreciated.
Public Ticket Sale: Public tickets for the Columbus, Noblesville, Hartford, Boston and Bristow shows go on sale Friday, March 19th. The remaining shows go on sale Saturday, March 20th.